A northeast Iowa teenager is in big trouble for what police say was a big fib. Waterloo police have charged a 15-year-old Waterloo girl with making bomb threats. On December 19th, a bomb threat was called in to Waterloo West High School. Stephanie Monique Cockhren was taken into the Black Hawk County Jail Monday morning, charged with the felony, and then released into her mother’s custody. Cockhren is a student at Waterloo West.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Opening day to submit nominating papers for Iowa’s 2024 Primary Ballot
- Record highs possible today in the 70s, with wind chills tomorrow night below zero
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions