Friends and relatives of a missing Ventura man are hoping for word about his whereabouts. 42-year-old Phil Dvorak left his home around 5 Saturday morning to go ice fishing. He’d promised to be back three hours later but never showed up. A check of his beach ice house on Clear Lake found the ice still frozen over. Dvorak apparently had intended to return soon, as he’d left his wallet and checkbook at home. Friends on the Ventura fire department have mounted a search for the man. His vehicle’s described as a grey 1987 Jeep Cherokee.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dubuque city email
- House Democrats back state directed retirement savings accounts
- Hinson says temporary federal spending plan likely by Friday deadlie
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids