A school bond issue failed in central Iowa Tuesday. Residents of the Marshalltown Community School District rejected the 25-million dollar proposal as it needed 60-percent approval and only got 58-point-nine percent.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer