A search warrant issued for a Denison apartment Thursday resulted in the arrest of a local man on drug and weapon charges. About 4:30 yesterday afternoon police executed the search warrant at Denison’s East End Apartments and police say they found about six grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia, as well as a 12-gauge shotgun, a Ruger 10-22 with a 30-round magazine, a 22-caliber handgun, a 44-caliber black-powder revolver. Vicente Hererra, Junior was charged with possession of meth and marijuana, intent to deliver, and engaging in prohibited acts. Herrerra’s in the Crawford County jail, on 140-thousand dollars bond.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature
- ‘Religious Freedom’ bill wins final legislative approval, heads to governor
- House votes to restrict DEI programs at Iowa, ISU and UNI
- Warm weather wakes up ticks, so wear insect repellant
- Well-stocked pet disaster relief trailer is now based in central Iowa