He would have rather gotten the victory but Iowa senior forward Glen Worley achieved a milestone last night in a 54-52 loss to Wisconsin. Worley surpassed the one thousand point mark in career scoring, becoming the 35th Hawkeye to reach that mark.Worley says too many turnovers early in the game had the Hawkeyes in a hole. He says they got too fast-paced in the beginning and he says he’s to blame for starting that. Worley says they must limit the number of turnovers during the stretch run of the season. He says that’s been the theme of the whole year. He says they played good defense, but went too fast on offense.Iowa returns to action Saturday at home against Michigan.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids
- Wife of murdered Iowa prison guard calls for expanding union rights
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student