The search is underway for a weekend hit-and-run driver who killed a northern Iowa man. Authorities in Hancock County say a pedestrian was hit by a vehicle Saturday night as he walked near Corwith. There are no suspects in the death of 48-year-old Bernard Anderson of LuVerne.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’
- Iowa’s Sandfort claims pair of weekly honors