A Marion boy faces an arson charge after allegedly setting a fire at his school. 12-year-old Robert Burns is charged with first-degree arson for allegedly setting a fire in a school locker at the Vernon Middle School. There was no school at the time. There was fire damage and water damage from the sprinklers, although a damage amount is not know. Burns was turned over to juvenile authorities.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk