Drake led by 11 in the second half at Illinois State but the Redbirds roared back for 73-68 win.Drake coach Tom Davis says the roof fell in on them in the second half as they were slow in reacting to the ball. Davis say there were too many breakdowns in the second half, as Illinois State played harder. Davis says the entire team had problems, he says though you have to give the opponent credit.Drake finishes the regular season 12-15.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’
- Iowa’s Sandfort claims pair of weekly honors