A trial date’s been set for a Jesup man who’s charged with killing his girlfriend. 38-year-old Lynn LaMasters entered a written “not guilty” plea in Buchanan County District Court on a charge of first-degree murder. LaMasters is accused of killing his live-in girlfriend 43-year-old Patricia Rapacki of Jesup. last seen alive December 27th and was reported missing January 6th — the same day LaMasters led police on a high-speed chase in her car. Investigators later found Rapacki’s body in her Jesup home, she had been strangled. LaMasters is being held on a one-million-dollar bond. His trial has been set for May 12th.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa