Voters in Marshalltown and the surrounding county voted overwhelmingly Tuesday in favor of a school bond issue. Marshall County voters okayed the SILO — school infrastructure local option sales tax — by 87-percent. The additional one-cent sales tax hike will take effect July first.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- New challenge to law banning books that describe sex acts from Iowa schools
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record