The University of Northern Iowa has extended the contract of head football coach Mark Farley. The new contract keeps Farley at the school through 2008. The contract includes a 10-thousand dollar raise to 110 thousand dollars. It also includes incentives for winning seasons and reaching the playoffs. Farley says he is happy to be at UNI and is thankful for the extension. He says it’s the people that you’re around that’s important. He says you’re fortunate to have the faculty, student athletes and administration all fit together. He says there’s no question that things fit in Cedar Falls.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Work underway on new multi million dollar terminal for Des Moines Airport
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old