A fisherman is presumed drown after a mishap in western Iowa near the Missouri River. Harrison County authorities say the boating accident happened Tuesday near the DeSoto Bend National Wildlife Area. Several people were fishing on a lake when their boat capsized. Divers searched for the unidentified man but called off the search last night.
- Sioux City hosting weekend diversity festival
- Several building projects approved for the University of Iowa
- WIC program payments would stop if federal government shuts down
- Government shutdown would delay CRP payments to Iowa farmers
- Appeals Court denies former Independence teacher’s request for new trial
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
UNI receives grant to turn old photos into interactive exhibit
UNI receives grant to turn old photos into interactive exhibit - Radio Iowa
An archival photography project at the University of Northern Iowa has landed a federal grant to help its users ...
Home test - Radio Iowa
Unhealthy air detected in parts of the state from Canadian wildfire smoke
Unhealthy air detected in parts of the state from Canadian wildfire smoke - Radio Iowa
The wildfire smoke from Canada is back over Iowa once again. Brian Hutchins at the DNR Air Quality Bureau says ...
Banks in Sioux, Lyon County the target of check cashing fraud
Banks in Sioux, Lyon County the target of check cashing fraud - Radio Iowa
The Sioux and Lyon County Sheriff Departments are working with local police trying to identify individuals involved ...