At the girls state track meet over the weekend Williamsburg extend its record for winning an event in consecutive years as Terren Wertz anchored the four by 800 relay team to an eighth consecutive championship.For Wertz it is his third as a member of the team. She says it feels awesome to be a three-time state champion. Wertz is a senior but expects the streak to continue. She says she’ll be back watching next year and expects them to do it again.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk