A Sioux City woman remains hospitalized with a gunshot wound after a shooting up a car at the home of three radio stations Saturday. Shortly after 11 o’clock, the woman identified as Wendy Humphries, drove to the parking lot and fired several rounds from a .357 magnum handgun at the station’s news vehicle. The woman also wounded herself, either accidentally or on purpose, with a shot to her hand.Bramble was taken to a Sioux City Hospital. She’s been charged with terrorism. The incident happened at Powell Broadcasting — the home of three radio stations, including K-S-C-J.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk