A Fairfield man accused of murder will not be moved to a state prison medical facility. Former Maharishi University of Management student, 24-year-old Shuvender Sem of Pennsylvania will remain jailed in Fairfield on a one-million dollar bond. Sem’s lawyer asked for him to be moved to the Oakdale Classification Center, as he says Sem hears voices in his head, but medication causes the voices to subside in intensity. Sem faces murder and assault charges for two separate incidents on March 1st on the M-U-M campus.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G
- Iowa’s DeJean and Taylor are finalists for national awards