Northeast Iowa authorities are on the look out for an inmate who walked away from a residential correctional facility in Waterloo over the weekend. Officials say Robert Robinson failed to return from a work release after leaving the facility Saturday evening. Robinson was serving a seven-year sentence after being convicted on charges of willful injury, driving with a barred license, and eluding authorities. They say if caught, Robinson will be charged with escape, have his work release revoked, and be returned to prison. Robinson was transferred to work release in march after serving two years of his sentence.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal