A four-month investigation into a fatal accident involving a Waterloo city snowplow and a pedestrian is now complete. The accident happened in February 6th of this year when a snowplow driven by Steven Crook struck and killed Cheryl Gray of Waterloo as she walked in the street. An independent counsel was appointed by the Black Hawk County Attorney to investigate the accident. The counsel says no criminal or traffic charges will be filed against Crook.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk