Police in northeastern Iowa may be close to solving the mystery of a missing man. The body of a man found in the Mississippi River south of McGregor on Sunday may be that of a missing local man. Authorities are looking into the possibility that the man could be 67-year-old Ralph Sassi of McGregor — who was reported missing June 23rd. Sassi was last seen June 15th. The State Medical Examiner is using dental records to try and make a positive identification. Foul play is not suspected.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk
- Hinson says younger drivers key to national trucker shortage
- Four Iowa cities set records for December warmth