Todd Hamilton will have plenty of family and friends on hand when he begins play in the John Deere Classic classic near the Quad Cities later today. Hamilton grew up near Galesburg, Illinois and after more than a decade playing in Asia is a 38-year-old rookie on the PGA Tour. He won the Honda Classic earlier this season but has struggled since. He says although his golf hasn’t been very good, he says it seems like three years since the Honda when it’s only been three months, he says he hopes to give his family something to cheer about.Hamilton is hoping his fortunes change, and says it’s a “goofy game” and anyting can change.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk