Eastern Iowa authorities have solved the mystery of a missing man. The body of the man found along the Mississippi River has been identified as that of a McGregor man. The state medical examiner used dental records to positively identify the body found July 4th as 67 year-old Ralph Sassi. Sassi had disappeared from his home on June 15th.Know cause of death is know but authorities are considaring the death accidental.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!