A Storm Lake man’s in custody on child pornography charges. 41-year-old Michael Wagner’s charged with 7 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor. Police were first called to a neighborhood dispute about three Thursday afternoon, and while the officers were in Wagner’s house, they saw what appeared to be child porn. When they returned with a warrant, they seized several pictures of nude children and other printed materials. Police chief Todd Erskine says Wagner was convicted of indecent contact with a child back in 1991. He’s being held on more than 68-thousand dollars cash bond, and detectives say they’ll canvass the neighborhood around Wagner’s home to see if neighbors have any additional information.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa