Fire early Sunday morning did extensive damage to a building in Manilla. A fire early Sunday morning extensively damaged a forklift repair business in Manilla. Firefighters were called to Northwest Welding and Forklift on the north edge of Manilla just before 4 a.m. and remained on the scene for about eight-and-a-half hours. Fire departments from three different communities were called in to help battle the blaze. No injuries were reported. The state fire marshal has been called in to help determine the fire’s cause.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Farmers are concerned about dry soil headed into planting season
- DNR confirms dead gray wolf found near Davenport
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws