A suspicious death in Waterloo has been ruled a homicide. An autopsy confirmed what police believed — that 45-year old Randy Manning had been stabbed to death. Manning’s body was found Tuesday night inside the two-story home that he shared with his brother on the city’s east side. Police labeled Manning’s death suspicious after finding a stab wound in his upper torso. The victim’s brother, 52-year old Anthony Manning, who lives at that same address, was arrested on an unrelated charge. Authorities aren’t saying if he’s a suspect in the murder. The case remains under investigation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness