How does Republican U.S. Congressman Jim Nussle of Iowa rate John Kerry’s performance last night at the democratic national convention?He gives it an “A” saying with a couple months to plan they put on a good show, with the delegates leaving very motivated — though he says they came in pretty motivated. Nussle says he disagreed with the content, but thought democrats did a good job on showmanship.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal