Mills County Authorities say the body of a man pulled from the iowa side of the Missouri River last month has been identified as an Omaha man. The Mills County Sheriff’s Department says the man was 29-year-old Chad Seeger, who was last seen at a Wal-Mart in west Omaha July 22nd. Investigators say his black 1998 Fort Taurus was found abandoned about five miles east of there and his body was pulled from the river the following day. They’re asking for help from anyone who saw the man who’s described as six-three, 240 pounds and last seen wearing a black polo shirt and blue jeans. His death’s being investigated by the Omaha homicide unit.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!