Denison police say they’ve picked up two more men in a drug investigation that already led to six people being arrested earlier in the week. Late this week police arrested 24-year-old Jacobo Rojas on charges of meth possession, intent to deliver and failing to have a drug tax stamp, and 18-year-old Hector Lopez Alvarado on charges of conspiracy to deliver methamphetamine. Early Thursday morning officers who executed a search warrant in the south part of Denison had arrested six other people on similar charges. They’re all jailed in Crawford County and the case remains under investigation.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Dubuque wins millions in federal money for flood protection system updgrade
- Iowa continues to see lack of dentists who will take Medicaid patients
- Contest to choose state’s best breaded pork tenderloin down to 5 establishments
- Cedar Rapids Schools closed after online threat
- Iowa’s DeJean and Jackson honored by B1G