Cedar Falls police are investigating what they’re call a “suspicious” death. Officials are saying very little about the death of 38-year-old Margaret LaPole. Her body was found late Tuesday afternoon by her husband in their garage. Authorities originally thought LaPole had committed suicide, but later labeled her death as suspicious. An autopsy by the state medical examiner turned up no clues as to what caused LaPole’s death. Police are now hoping toxicology tests reveal more about the case.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk