A Denison man who was convicted of sexually abusing a four-year-old girl is sentenced to two years in prison.18-year-old Manuel Garcia was sentence this week in Crawford County District Court on a charge of indecent contact with a child. Garcia was accused of inappropriately touching a niece at his brother’s apartment in Denison in July. In addition to the prison term, he was ordered to pay a 500-dollar fine, court costs and fees and to have no further contact with the victim.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- ARL of Iowa rescues 24 cats from ‘deplorable’ conditions
- Deadline nears to nominate Iowans of character for awards
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Iowa Legislators in lawsuit involving voting laws
- Dry February keeps most of state in drought conditions
- This is the Iowa Day of Kindness, so be Iowa Nice!