On the first day of National Farm Safety Week, a tractor accident claimed the life of an eastern Iowa man. A Clinton County farmer was killed in a farm accident northwest of Lost Nation Sunday. Clinton County deputies found 48-year-old Noel Becker pinned beneath the tractor he was operating in a field on his farm. Becker was pronounced dead at the scene.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record