Seven people face a total of two dozen charges following a raid on three homes in Sac County. Acting on a tip, Sheriff’s deputies served search warrants at homes in Ulmer, Auburn, and Schaller. Inside they found methamphetamine, marijuana and more than nine-thousand dollars in cash. Fifty-seven-year-old Richard Straight and 48-year-old Deb Straight of Ulmer were both taken into custody. Authorities also arrested 47-year-old Peggy Niles of Odebolt and 46-year-old William Rench of Sac City. Two Schaller residents — 43-year-old Steven Christiansen and 34-year-old Lisa Conner, are also in custody after the raid. Authorities say more arrests are expected.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk