Authorities in western Iowa’s Ida County say a man has suffocated at a rural dairy. About 6:45 last night, the Ida County Communications Center got a 9-1-1 call from the Holstein Dairy regarding a person who had been trapped in a silage pile and wasn’t breathing. Paramedics couldn’t revive the man, said to be in his early 20s, and the county medical examiner pronounced him dead. No name has been released.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime