Iowa State looks to get in the Big-12 win column this weekend when the Cyclones host Texas A-and-M in their annual homecoming game. ISU coach Dan McCarney says homecoming is special and they love it and it’s a big celebration. McCarney says it’s also a chance to play a good football team and they want to play well for the alumni. The Aggies opened the season with a loss at Utah but have won their last three. McCarney says they shut out Wyoming and dominated Clemson and then beat the defending Big 12 champions, so they’ll be a big challenge. Dennis Franchione is in his second year at A-and-M and he is no stranger to the Cyclones, as they faced him when he was at T-C-U and Alabama before he went to A-and-M.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal