A western Iowa man was killed when a car and truck collided just before midnight last night near the Crawford County town of Charter Oak. 53-year-old Terry Melby of Onawa reportedly failed to stop at a stop sign and collided with the semi-truck, driven by 25-year-old Paul Eager of Atkins. Melby was taken to a Denison hospital where he was pronounced dead. Eager wasn’t hurt.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk