A report details how many advertising dollars have been spent by supporters of the two major party candidates. According to Campaign Media Analysis Group, the two campaigns, along with organizations supporting them, spent over 1.6-million dollars on over 3-thousand ads in Iowa between October 3rd and October 9th. That ranked Iowa 7th in overall ad dollars spent and 5th in dollars spent per electoral vote available. The Top three states for ad dollars spent during the same period of time were Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime