Law-enforcement authorities in southwest Iowa wish they could “net” the thieves who took computers from a local high school. The Taylor County Sheriff’s Department says sometime between Tuesday and Wednesday someone entered the Lenox Community High School and took several Apple Notebook laptop computers, several Apple servers, flat monitors, computer mouses, and other computer equipment. The theft delayed the start of classes at Lenox schools for two hours this morning. The school district’s offering a reward for help finding the culprits and asking people to call Taylor County CrimeStoppers at (800) 423-4386.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record