Denison police have arrested two people on drug charges. Police chief Rod Bradley explains how it went down. He says officers conducting a routine traffic stop discovered equipment and materials in the car to make methamphetamine, and the driver also had meth in his possession. Bradley says the driver faces several charges. He says the driver was identified as 28-year-old Nathan Sturtevant of Denison and he’s been charged with manufacturing and possessing a controlled substance, failure to have a drug tax stamp, transporting anhydrous ammonia and driving with a suspended license. Police also arrested a passenger in the car, 20-year-ld Christina Bissen of rural Denison. Bissen was charged with conspiring to manufacture a controlled substance and prohibited acts.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal