An eastern Iowa man has died in a farm accident. The Linn County sheriff’s Department received the report around 4:40 Tuesday of a person trapped in a grain bin just west of Cedar Rapids. Rescue workers found a 66-year-old man traped in the grain bin. The man was pulled from the corn, but was pronounced dead at the scene. The man’s name has not been released.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight
- Historic West Liberty building moving today
- Opening day to submit nominating papers for Iowa’s 2024 Primary Ballot