Police in eastern Iowa have filed another charge in a fatal shooting. Waterloo police have now charged a fifth man in the shooting death of a woman at a party October 10th. 21-year-old Joseph Washington of Waterloo was arrested by Bloomington, Minnesota police after police in Waterloo got a tip he might be there. Washington is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 23-year-old Thyanna Parsons.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature