In class 1A Aplington-Parkerburg is banking on the alphabet when the Falcons host second rated St. Ansgar in district three. Falcon coach Ed Thomas says his team has to win by 13 and then there’d be a three-way tie that his team would win based on the alphabet. St. Ansgar would get the other spot. Thomas feels his team will be ready. He says this is the 15th straight year they’ve gone into the last game to play to go or have been in, and he says they have to come out and play well. Thomas says they are happy to have the game at home, as he says it’s an advantage because it’ll be a playoff atmosphere.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Ernst saved from choking during Senate GOP lunch
- Error causes Iowa Lottery to report wrong numbers for Monday Powerball drawing
- UNI receives large donation to help with Campanile renovation
- November 2023 in Iowa? Likely among 20 driest on record
- Casey DeSantis a key surrogate for DeSantis2024 in Iowa