A Des Moines man is charged in connection with the death of a woman from southeast Iowa.30-year-old Adrien Michael Unger faces local charges of involuntary manslaughter and delivery of a controlled substance. Unger was arrested on Monday in Des Moines for a second offense of not registering as a sex offender. Documents show that he unlawfully and unintentionally caused the death of 26-year-old Angela Unger of Batavia by a drug overdose on August 1. Lab tests show that the Oxycodone found in her system caused her death. Unger will be extradited to Jefferson County to face his local felony charges after Polk County authorities are done with him.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight