A central Iowa theft ring has been broken up. The Dallas County Sheriff’s Department says the four people they have in custody stole more than 350-thousand dollars worth of property. Generally, the items taken were things that are kept outside — like tools, utility trailers, or even motor-scooters. The group also stole a large quantity of valuable electronic equipment. Bruno Enriquez of Perry and Christina Moran, Jose Rosales Delgado, and Jason Roose all of Des Moines each face a first-degree theft charge. The group allegedly had been working in Dallas, Polk, and Warren Counties for two or three months. Being spread across jurisdictions made it more difficult for authorities to catch up with the ring. Police began to close in after five search warrants in recent weeks helped recover most of the stolen goods.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record
- Sewing Days planned as work resumes on large-scale Sioux City art project
- Bill to crack down on SWATTING calls awaits governor’s signature