Two Algona men are jailed on charges they broke into and vandalized the Kossuth County Fairgrounds. 18-year-old T-J Buscher and 19-year-old Jacob Stewart are charged with various counts of arson and attempted burglary. It’s alleged the two broke into the fairgrounds on November 8th, broke into a concession stand and started a fire, broke into the fair board office, took a fire extinguisher and started a fire, and broke into the announcer’s booth by throwing a beer can through a window, then threw all of the chairs from a nearby VIP booth out the window. They’re jailed on 144-thousand dollars bond.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Senate backs ‘American Cream’ breed as Iowa’s official state horse
- Iowans are living longer, creating concern about paying for retirement
- State universities dealing with delays in FAFSA information being released
- Meteorologist says Iowa countryside is ‘extremely combustible’
- Iowa’s Sandfort claims pair of weekly honors