The Iowa State Cyclones look to become bowl eligible and improve their division title hopes when they visit Kansas State. The Cyclones have not played since a November sixth victory over Nebraska.Offensive lineman Luke Vander Sanden says everyone is excited to get back on the field. He says he personally doesn’t like bye weeks. He says the Cyclones will need a big effort against the Wildcats as he says they have a great ballclub, even though their record doesn’t show that. He says it will come down to who is the most physical team. Vander Sanden says the Cyclones need to match the Wildcats up front and play with confidence if they want to snap a ten-game losing streak in the series. He says you have to bring a lot of confidence into such a hostile environment.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight
- Historic West Liberty building moving today
- Opening day to submit nominating papers for Iowa’s 2024 Primary Ballot