The Iowa Hawkeyes fell behind 59-40 at the halftime break as North Carolina cruised to a 106-92 win last night in the championship of the Maui Invitational. Adam Haluska had a good game in a losing effort. He led the Hawks with 19-points, and says he met with the coaches after an ineffective effort in the previous game. Haluska says he begins to feel more comfortable with each game. He says he hasn’t played in a year and a half and he’s realized he can’t just step right back in and pickup where he left off.The Hawkeyes are 3-1.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Thousands of dollars missing in apparent hack of Dyersville city email
- House Democrats back state directed retirement savings accounts
- Hinson says temporary federal spending plan likely by Friday deadlie
- Sen. Grassley to question Sec. Vilsack on passage of Farm Bill
- Just back from the border, Nunn talks with Iowans about stopping opioids