A southeast Iowa girl died Thursday, two days after a motor vehicle mishap. A six-year-old Ottumwa girl has died of injuries received in an accident Tuesday night on the town’s south side. Police say Brittney Cox and her siblings were sitting in the family car in their grandparents’ driveway. The car’s engine was running and somehow the car was put into gear. The girl reportedly fell out and was run over. She was seriously hurt and was flown to University Hospitals in Iowa City where she died.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Bill tightens Iowa’s ban on foreign ownership of farmland
- House sends governor repeal of Iowa’s gender balance rule for boards, commissions
- Humboldt Middle School teacher charged with sexual exploitation of a student
- Lawmaker launches converation about cutting Iowa casino taxes
- Author of the Bass Reeves trilogy to appear in Iowa tonight