Curtis Stinson’s three pointer with just over 18-seconds remaining proved to be the game winner as the Cyclones upset 19th ranked Virginia 81-79 last night in Hilton Colesium. Stinson says he just wants to try and make good plays. Sinson finished with 30-points as the Cyclones bounced back from last week’s blow out loss in Cedar Falls. He says they didn’t come out with the intensity that they should have against UNI. Stinson says iot was a big victory for the Cyclones who improve to 4-1. He says getting the win against a nationally ranked team allows everyone to see how good they are and they have to keep going. The Cyclones visit Iowa on Friday.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness
- ‘Lost winter’ wraps up with Iowa’s 2nd warmest February on record