The Dordt College men will look to continue a strong start to the season when the defenders host Dana of Nebraska on Saturday. The Defenders are off to a 7-2 start and are ranked 23rd in tghe latest NAIA poll. Dordt coach Greg Van Soelen says with a mix of veterans and talented newcomers he thought they could have a good season. He says they found out about it early this year because of all the reaod games they have. Dordt and Dana are both part of the Great Plains Conference though Van Soelen says this will be a non-league game. He says they were picked above his team in the preseason polls and have been playing well lately. Dordt lost to Nebraska Wesleyan in its last outing a week ago.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Taylor will not resign as county supervisor after wife’s voter fraud convictions
- Ramaswamy calls on Iowa’s governor, GOP rivals to take a stand on carbon pipelines
- Warmer weather is on the way
- Lawsuit challenges Iowa law on sexually-graphic books, discussions of sexual orientation in K-6 classes
- Iowa players honored by B1G