The Iowa State football team leaves for Shreveport on Friday for the December 28th Independence Bowl against Miami of Ohio. The Cyclones finished the regular season 6-5 and grabbed a share of the Big-12 North Division title. This will be the Cyclones fourth bowl game in five years.Senior offensive lineman Cale Stubbe says it means a lot to the seniors to be able to go somewhere in December, especially after the down season last year after going to three bowl games before.Stubbe says the Cyclones will have a good game plan against the Miami of Ohio defense. He says the coaches have done a good job all year of preparing the team to play.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk