State drug agents and Marshalltown police launched a sting on a suspected drug house last month, netting tens-of-thousands of dollars in methamphetamine and arresting two suspects, both of whom have fled after being released on bail. Marshalltown Police Chief Lon Walker says they’re looking for 36-year-old Antonio Gonzalez-Lopez and 26-year-old Crystal Lee Castillo on charges including possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver. Both of them have fled town and there are active warrants out for their arrest for failure to appear on the charges. Chief Walker details the drugs seized. Officers found two pounds of methamphetamine worth 90-thousand dollars on the street. Walker says both suspects were due to appear in court, but their whereabouts are unknown.Walker says a small child was in the home when authorities searched it.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal