A home caused some problems when it became a little too mobile in eastern Iowa. The home that was manufactured in Dyersville ended up in the middle of a busy Dubuque intersection Monday. The home was being transported to Milwaukee when it fell off its train around eight Monday morning. Half of the home tipped off the truck as the driver turned from Highway 20 onto a Dubuque street. No one was injured when the house fell, but police had to re-route traffic around the home for almost three hours as crews worked to get the home out of the intersection.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Work underway on new multi million dollar terminal for Des Moines Airport
- Iowa Business Council survey finds national economic conditions weighing on the state
- Affordable housing, senior housing remain major obstacles
- Fort Dodge man accused of killing his father
- Central Iowa man charged with murder of four-month-old